How do you say that in my language? 🌍
We’ve made a really cool update to our platform. You'll notice that when you're using GWI, we have enabled translators (like Google Translate) to translate our content into other languages. If English isn't your first language, this update will help you to understand our data in your native language. We’ve also made the platform more accessible by helping assistive technologies like screen readers to navigate our platform more effectively. Our primary goal is to make sure GWI insights can be easily digested by everybody.
Please: Third party translations may not accurately reflect what a respondent saw in any GWI localised survey.
Enhancements to the ad platform integration 🎉
You now have two new ways to add more ad platform matches for your GWI Audience:
- An ‘add more’ button has been added and allows you to see another 10 potential matches from your chosen ad platform. This is useful if you're viewing helpful results and want more of them – or if the first 10 results do not contain the mappings you'd expect to see.
- You can now search ad platforms directly and add specific targetable segments into your audience (currently available with Meta platforms only). This helps you when you know what you're looking for, or simply want to explore while you're creating your audience.
What's more, we've improved the way that ad platform issues appear in the platform. We know that sometimes when sculpting your audiences to be pushed into your chosen ad platform, you may encounter issues resulting from incompatibility between GWI and your chosen platform. Any issues stopping you from pushing the audience are now grouped under a new tab so that you can see what steps you need to take to fix it.
Monthly GWI Zeitgeist 💡
We’ve released March’s monthly Zeitgeist since our last release notes! Topics included in March’s release include:
- Eurovision Song Contest: plans on watching and who people think will win
- De-influencing: what people think of social media recommendations
- PR crises: how should brand’s navigate them?
Head here to learn more about GWI Zeitgeist.
New GWI Core Plus wave ➕
GWI Core Plus’ latest wave was released this month. Key updates from GWI Core Plus Q1 2023 include:
- To give you a wider view of preferred household brands across markets, we’ve expanded our coverage with two more options: Comfee and Toshiba.
- To serve you crispier insights into consumers’ breakfast habits, we’ve added six new Kellogg’s cereal brands, including Crispix and Mini Wheats.
- For a more detailed picture of what people watch on TV, we’ve added three new channels, including Sony channel and Sky One.
Head here to learn more about GWI Core Plus.