Please note, there were no release notes in January 2023.
Ad platform integration update 👏
As the ad platforms integration is in beta, we are committed to rolling out regular improvements. Here are a few enhancements you can expect to see:
- If you have multiple Meta Ads Manager accounts managed by different logins, you can now log out of one, and log into another, giving you access to all of your accounts in one place.
- For users with a single ‘manager’ account controlling multiple ad accounts, these are now ordered alphabetically in the accounts drop down menu, allowing you to find the one you need more easily.
- When a GWI audience excludes an attribute, this is now reflected in the ad platforms integration. Audiences pushed to ad platforms always had this applied, but previously it was not apparent when looking at the audience in GWI.
We hope you’ll enjoy these updates and remember to feedback on the ad platforms integration here.
Refreshed horizontal bar charts 📊 (Coming Soon 👀 )
We’ve updated the design in charts to make it easier for you to analyse large amounts of data, particularly when using a smaller screen. By optimising the use of space, you can now analyse more attributes in one view, and spot trends you’re looking for a lot faster. Our segment design has also been updated, so you’ll always know what segment you are analysing.
Dig into the data 🔎
Did you know you can view any chart in a dashboard as a data table? With one click you can view as a data table to dig into the data and compare metrics from all of your audiences. This enables you to see more data in one view, and if that isn’t enough detail you can click on ‘view in charts’ to explore the question chart too!
New GWI USA wave 🇺🇸
GWI USA’s latest wave was released this month. Key updates from GWI USA Q4 2022 include:
- Understand movie viewership better, with independent/art films added as a genre option when choosing what types of movies people enjoy.
- See who’s a fan of even more sports leagues and competitions, such as Minor League Baseball and Professional Bull Riding.
Head here to learn more about GWI USA.
New GWI Sports wave ⚽️
GWI Sport’s latest wave was released this month. Key updates from Sports Q4 include:
- Track even more competitions and leagues with the additions of events such as W Series, European Athletics Championships, and Ironman.
- Follow additional sports in more markets with Kickboxing added to the lists of both sports followed and sports participated, and Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai expanded to cover all 18 markets.
- Check out your next opportunity in the metaverse with the addition of questions around what metaverse activities respondents are interested in participating with.
Head here to learn more about GWI Sports.
Monthly GWI Zeitgeist 💡
We’ve released December’s monthly Zeitgeist since our last release notes! Topics included in December’s release include:
- DEI/Cultural representation in TV shows/movies
- Attitudes towards cryptocurrency
- How fans play to watch the Super Bowl
Head here to learn more about GWI Zeitgeist.