💁♀️ Dashboards got a new look
We’ve introduced a slimmer header to dashboards so that you can see more of the important stuff you need at first glance. On a standard laptop screen, you can now view the entire first row of dashboard widgets without scrolling. If you’re looking for sample size, it can now be found next to the audience name.
🏡 A new home for dashboards
Keep losing track of your dashboards? You can now apply up to two categories to a dashboard in edit mode, to help readers understand what your dashboard is all about. From the management page, anyone can use this category to discover related insights.
📏 Audience sample size indicator
If you need a better understanding of your audience sample size in each of your selected waves, you can now make sure you have a large enough sample in each wave for your analyses. In addition, you can see how many respondents there are for all waves too. You can also adjust your sample size by selecting specific locations in audiences. Currently, the sample size breakdown represents all available locations. We’re looking to add a breakdown of combined waves and locations in the future.
🔗 Crosstab link sharing
If you need a quicker and easier way to share your crosstab, you’re in luck! We've introduced link sharing to crosstabs – mirroring what's available in charts, you can now grab a link and send it to your colleagues which simplifies how you share and work on joint projects.
😎 Access advanced expressions more seamlessly
Advanced expressions are now more accessible in crosstabs. Find them from multiple places including the ‘affix to expression’, ‘create a base’ and ‘affix a base’ screens. Check out last months release notes to learn more about combining operators to create advanced expressions.
🚀 New GWI Core wave
Our flagship data set GWI Core released its latest wave this month.
Key updates from GWI Core Q3 2022 include:
- You can now access insights from 50 global markets with the addition of Chile and Norway
- We added new questions around emerging technologies, vacation types, and airlines used to keep your insights current
- New answer options have been added to existing questions including websites and apps used, banks, and sports brands, to ensure accuracy of responses
Head here to learn more about GWI Core.
➕ New GWI Core Plus wave
GWI Core Plus’ latest wave was released this month.
Key updates from GWI Core Plus Q3 2022 include:
- We’ve added Canada, China, India and Italy to Core Plus to provide you richer insights from a total of eight markets
- Over 1,700 additional local brands have been included with multiple answer options to give you a global and local view of your audiences
Head here to learn more about GWI Core Plus.
🇺🇸 New GWI USA wave
GWI USA’s latest wave was released this month.
Key updates from GWI USA Q3 2022 include:
- A new question on attitudes towards emerging technologies, with options including the metaverse, blockchain, AI and many more.
- We’ve included K-Pop as an answer option so that you can gain insights into this music genre
- We’ve added ONE Championship to our question on sporting leagues, events and competitions.
Head here to learn more about GWI USA.
💡Monthly GWI Zeitgeist
We’ve released both October and November’s monthly Zeitgeist since our last release notes. Topics included in October’s release include:
- Financial habits and literacy
- Thoughts about the workplace, including four day working weeks
- Streaming service usage and if people are cutting back
And themes covered in November’s release cover:
- The gifting process and how people approach buying gifts
- Thoughts about celebrity endorsements and how brands should react when celebrities do something offensive
- Reactions to potential power cuts in Europe
Head here to learn more about GWI Zeitgeist.