🛩 GWI Travel
This month we released a brand new data set: GWI Travel.
Covering 10 global markets, GWI Travel helps you to learn more about:
- Travel frequency
- Vacation types and preferences
- Domestic and international vacations
- Travel attitudes
- Travel purchase journey
💡Monthly GWI Zeitgeist
Our monthly release of Zeitgeist has also been published. This is available to all GWI users.
Topics included in this month’s release include:
- How fans plan to keep up with the 2022 Men’s World Cup and who they think will win
- Black Friday shopping: how consumers approach shopping during that time and what they plan to buy
- Cybersecurity and what people do to protect themselves online
- Interest, usage and awareness of the BeReal app
📊 Update to Charts
We’ve updated charts in the platform so that the attribute browser will now remember where you left off when browsing through the taxonomy. This works when browsing during a single session. You may remember that we added this functionality to crosstabs recently, and due to its success and our ongoing commitment to improving the platform for you, we’ve added it here also.
🚨 More useful error messaging when using the ad platforms integration
We have replaced the generic error messages that you may have been seeing when using the ad platforms integration. The new messaging has clearer, instructive information explaining what is wrong, and what you can do to fix it. There are two different types of error messages:
1. The yellow banner below is an example of an error that occurred in the ad platform:
2. The red banner below is flagging that there has been a challenge when mapping the GWI audience into the ad platform:
✉️ Dashboard sharing is now independent from audiences
Forgot to share an audience before sharing your dashboard? No worries, we’ve got you.
When sharing a dashboard with a non-shared audience, the recipient will now be able to see your applied audience, meaning they see the same insights as you in the dashboard! We do however still advise sharing your audiences ahead of time if you want your colleagues to use them in their own analysis.
➕You can now combine operators in Crosstabs
We've designed a faster and more efficient way to add attributes in crosstabs. You will now be able to build advanced expressions in one go, including:
- nesting expressions up to 5 levels (instead of only 2 previously)
- more flexibility in how you can mix and use the connectors
- drag-and-drop to re-organise the attributes easily
This will allow you to conduct deeper analysis, and by speeding up the process of building a crosstab, we’re bringing insights even closer to you.