Preview your audience 👥
Need to quickly understand your audience? You can now preview your audience in Charts and Audiences. Our audience preview shows you any included or excluded attributes, and additional criteria you have selected. You can simply understand what defines an audience, even if you didn’t build it yourself!
Update to dashboard export 📊
When exporting larger dashboards, you will now be shown a loading screen so that you have a much better idea about how long the export will take to process.
Crosstabs improvement ✅
In Crosstabs, you can now see which datasets are currently being used in your project. So if for example you added an attribute from the GWI Gaming dataset, this will be displayed just below your crosstab title.
This update provides further data clarity and transparency, so you can be even more confident in your project.
🚀New GWI Core wave
Our flagship data set, GWI Core, released its latest wave this month. In GWI Core Q2, new options have been added to questions across the survey, including:
- 8 new TV, film and video services
- 5 new web brands and apps
- 4 new alcohol brands
- 2 new online payment services
- 1 new European football/soccer team
Find out more about GWI Core.
⚽️New GWI Sports wave
GWI Sport’s latest wave was released this month. Key updates from GWI Sports Q2 include:
- Two new markets were added, Russia and South Korea, bringing the total markets covered up to 18.
- New questions were added around spend on sports content, types of sports merchandise purchased, and viewing improvements to make live events more exciting.
- New answer options to existing questions such as betting brands, sports, and behaviors whilst watching sports.
Learn more about GWI Sports.
🎮New GWI Gaming wave
We also released GWI Gaming’s latest wave this month, with key updates in the Q2 release including:
- Two new markets were added, Russia and South Korea, bringing the total markets covered to 18.
- New questions around monthly spend on games and in-game purchases, monthly spend on gaming accessories, and e-sports fan engagement types.
- New answer options to existing questions such as gaming franchises, betting brands, and esport teams.
Discover more about GWI Gaming.
💡Monthly GWI Zeitgeist
Our monthly Zeitgeist data has also been published. Topics included in this release include:
- How and why people are spending their time on the internet
- Differences in personality in-person vs being online
- Understanding impulse buying
- Life goals and how they’ve changed over time
Learn more about GWI Zeitgeist.