Chart labels swapped 🔄
We have a new default label arrangement when you apply a segment in charts. The new default groups each of your attributes under the different segment categories (e.g. male) and makes it easier for you to compare your attributes across that category. In the example below, we can see many male audiences are confident and health-conscious. If at any time you want to swap the labels back so that you can compare the segments for each attribute (e.g. male vs female for the confident attribute), click ‘Swap chart labels’ in the chart view dropdown menu.
Merging rows and columns in crosstabs 🖇️
We’ve enabled the option to merge rows and columns based on user feedback. Simply select your desired rows or columns, hit the merge button and choose how you want to proceed:
- Choose how the selected rows or columns will be merged (with AND or OR connector)
- Choose to either keep or delete the selected row/column after the merge.
GWI USA 🇺🇲
Key updates from GWI USA Q4 2023 include:
- Revamped question on preferences for new vs used vehicles
- What the most popular social media platforms that consumers are scrolling
- What types of sports leagues are consumers watching
Explore GWI USA on the platform here.
GWI Sports ⚽
Key updates from GWI Sports Q4 2023 include:
- What channels and social platforms are consumers watching esports on
- Revamped questions on betting and gambling
Explore GWI Sports on the platform here.
Monthly GWI Zeitgeist 💡
Our monthly, topical Zeitgeist data has also been published. Topics included in January's release include:
- A recap of Black Friday 2023
- Attitudes towards Super Bowl ads
- Trust in AI generated content
Click here to see the new wave of GWI Zeitgeist on the platform.